Hays Manufacturers’ Coupon Policy
- Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase and cannot be redeemed for cash at a later date.
- Coupons will be accepted only if the expiration, size, limits, and purchase requirements provided on the coupon are met.
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for an amount greater than the retail value of the item.
- Only one coupon can be redeemed for each item purchased.
- Only five coupons for each like item can be redeemed per day per family, unless the coupon is an on-pack coupon.
- Hays does not accept coupons for FREE items unless there is a purchase requirement. For example, we will NOT accept a coupon that for a FREE 2lb Loaf of Velveeta Cheese; however we would accept a coupon that gave a FREE can of Rotel with the purchase of a 2lb loaf of Velveeta Cheese.
- Hays proudly doubles manufacturers’ coupons
- This offer applies to manufacturers’ cents off coupons up to $0.60 in face value, excluding cigarette, “free” item coupons or coupons that say “Do Not Double.”
- This offer applies only to manufacturers’ cents off coupons on items we stock, and does not apply to Hays or other supermarket coupons.
- The amount refunded cannot exceed the retail value of the item.
- If double coupon amount value exceeds the value of the item, we will only double up to the value of the item.
- Hays proudly accepts internet coupons
- Internet coupons must have a valid barcode that can be scanned at the register.
- Internet coupons for “FREE” products will not be accepted because it is an industry standard to not produce internet coupons for “FREE” products.
- Internet coupons will not be accepted if they are copies because nearly all internet coupons are non transferable meaning they should never be photocopied.
- Internet coupons may be rejected if they appear out of proportion or blurry, or are obvious duplicates.
- Customers are responsible for all applicable sales taxes.
- Hays reserves the right to limit quantities or refuse any coupon.